Alaska Summer Family Holiday
See the best of icy Alaska in the summer seasons on a seven-day family-focused adventure from Anchorage. As you travel through the America’s northernmost reaches, take in spectacular scenic viewpoints across Flattop Mountain and Cook Inlet, learn of rich First Nations cultures and stroll lifelike villages. Cruise the extraordinary Kenai Fjords National Park, hike to see the toe of Exit Glacier, and take in the scenery in Denali National Park. With an ideal balance between active inclusions and plenty of family time, this Alaskan exploration is a perfect fit for all types of families.
- Turnagain Arm - Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Seward - Kenai Fjords Tour
- Seward - Exit Glacier
- Seward - Lake Kayaking
- Denali National Park - Visitor Centre
- Denali National Park - Leader-led hike
- Anchorage- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Walk through life-sized village displays and learn of the rich First Nations cultures and communities of Alaska with an included visit to the Alaska Native Heritage Center in Anchorage.
- Spend the day cruising past icy calving glaciers, rugged clifftops and an array of wildlife – the kids will love looking for sea otters, puffins and maybe even whales in the Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Hike through the world famous Denali National Park on a family friendly trail.
- Work as a family as you kayak along the shores of Moose Pass. A local guide will tell you and your family tales of local characters as you paddle on Trail Lake.
- Family Vacations
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...