Spectacular Canyons and National Parks End Denver
If it's spectacular sights you're after, this trip delivers and then some. Visiting the mighty Grand Canyon, the Hollywood backdrops of Monument Valley, the twisted hoodoos of Bryce Canyon and the steaming, unpredictable geysers of Yellowstone, expect incredible icons and local insights in equal measure as you journey from Sin City to the fabled, granite chiselled faces of Mount Rushmore.
- : Experience this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site
- : Iconic Breakfast at Charly's Pub and Grill which welcomed many famous people and presidents to the Wild West
- : Explore the treasures of this area sacred to the Navajo people
- : See the second largest man-made lake in the U.S.
- : See gorgeous canyon country
- : Marvel at the multi-coloured hoodoos
- : Walk among the giant elk antler arches
- : Explore this popular destination for hiking, camping and fishing
- : Visit the first National Park in the country
- : See the site of the Battle of the Little Bighorn
- : Witness the towering memorial for all Native American tribes
- : Gaze at the faces of four U.S. presidents
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Many meals included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...
|1||Arrive Las Vegas (1 Night)|
|2||Las Vegas – Grand Canyon National Park – Flagstaff (1 Night)|
|3||Flagstaff – Monument Valley – Page (1 Night)|
|4||Page – Zion National Park – Bryce Canyon (1 Night)|
|5||Bryce Canyon National Park – Salt Lake City (1 Night)|
|6||Salt Lake City - Alpine (2 Nights)|
|7||Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Free Time|
|8||Alpine – Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone (1 Night)|
|9||West Yellowstone – Yellowstone National Park – Cody (1 Night)|
|10||Cody – Little Bighorn Battlefield – Sheridan (1 Night)|
|11||Sheridan – Crazy Horse – Keystone (2 Nights)|
|12||Mount Rushmore and Keystone Free Time|
|13||Keystone – Depart Denver|