Northern Lights Escape
Gurgling hot springs, majestic waterfalls, volcanoes alive and extinct, Europe’s biggest glacier – Iceland, where adventures a la naturale await. Discover the raw natural beauty of this spectacular Nordic wonderland on a 6-day trip that will have you stalking close to epic glacial sheaths, feeling the icy spray of the Gullfoss waterfall and becoming acquainted with the culture and cuisine of an Arctic island outpost unlike any other.
- Golden Circle - Thingvellir National Park
- Golden Circle - Strokkur Geysir
- Golden Circle - Gullfoss Waterfall
- Jokulsarlon - Glacier Lagoon
- South Coast - Skogafoss Waterfall
- South Coast - Dyrholaey Viewpoint
- Vatnajokull - Glacier Hike
- Reykjavik - Walking Tour
- On this trip we are travelling in our own private minibus as this allows us to reach some more off the beaten path destinations and gives us flexibility which would not be possible by public transport. And on top of that all our vehicles in Iceland have complimentary Wi-Fi.
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice and vikings. Follow the scenic 'Golden Circle', visiting geothermal springs and geysers, the mighty waterfall of Gullfoss and the site of the nation's first parliament at Thingvellir
- Drive along the island’s spectacular South Shore past the Reynisdrangar Rocks and volcanic black sand beaches
- Head to Skaftafell National Park and get adventurous with a hike to Vatnajokull, Europe's largest glacier
- The aurora borealis is the best lightshow on Earth, and this trip is your ticket. Stay up late to see the northern sky dance with green light (subject to weather conditions and activity)
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...