Get a true taste of the Golden State as you tour Northern California passing cityscapes and seaside cliffs of the 17-Mile Drive. Explore California icons: Yosemite National Park, iconic Redwoods, and serene Lake Tahoe, topped off with tasty Napa Valley wines and a farm-to-table meal in Monterey.
- Explore San Francisco, Napa and Salinas Valley with a Local Specialist
- Scenic Drive along spectacular 17-mile Drive, and through Napa Wine Country
- See quaint Carmel-by-the-Sea, Napa Valley, and Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
- Visit Yosemite National Park
- Connect With Locals Learn about California's organic food scene and enjoy your meal prepared by two food preservationists using fresh ingredients.
- Stays With Stories Stay at the Yosemite Valley Lodge located close to Yosemite Falls in the middle of the national park.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 7 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All transport and transfers shown
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time