Canyon Country Showcase
Native American history, surreal landscapes, wild western antics and fabulous Sin City fun - this USA trip has it all, and so much more. Starting off in Las Vegas, you'll journey down Route 66 to the mighty Grand Canyon, and watch the sun set amidst the spectacular spires of Bryce Canyon.
- Arches National Park View the iconic Delicate Arch
- Bryce Canyon National Park Stare in awe at the multi-coloured hoodoos
- Escalante National Monument Stop at this large wilderness park with canyons, rivers, arches and fossils
- Grand Canyon Experience this stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Horseshoe Bend Visit one of the most photographed areas on the Colorado River
- Lake Powell See America's second largest man-made reservoir
- Las Vegas Visit the entertainment capital of the world
- Mesa Verde National Park See Native American cliff dwellings and this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Monument Valley Explore the treasures of this area sacred to the Navajo people with a guide in a 4- wheel drive tour
- Zion National Park Revel in one of the most scenic canyons in the U.S.
- 1 Iconic Breakfast
- 6 Breakfasts
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- City orientation tours
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Many meals included
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...
|1||Arrive Las Vegas|
|2||Las Vegas – Flagstaff (2 Nights)|
|3||Grand Canyon Excursion|
|4||Flagstaff – Lake Powell – Page|
|5||Page – Horseshoe Bend – Monument Valley – Kayenta|
|6||Kayenta – Four Corners – Mesa Verde National Park – Durango|
|7||Durango – Silverton – Moab (2 Nights)|
|8||Arches National Park and Free Time|
|9||Moab – Canyonlands National Park – Dead Horse Point State Park – Goblin Valley State Park – Torrey|
|10||Torrey – Capitol Reef National Park – Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument – Bryce Canyon Nat|
|11||Bryce Canyon National Park and Free Time|
|12||Bryce Canyon – Zion National Park – Depart Las Vegas|