Thailand & Laos Adventure
Travel from Bangkok to Vientiane experiencing the delights of northern Thailand and the laidback river lifestyle of Laos. Join us on a voyage of discovery and relaxation, taking in the bright lights of Bangkok in Thailand, the age-old charms of Luang Prabang in Laos and the temples of Vientiane. Travel down the mighty Mekong River and become immersed in the tranquillity of remote villages and meet friendly faces along the way.
- Bangkok - Khlong boat canal tour
- Bangkok - Wat Pho
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep temple complex
- Mekong River - 2 day boat trip
- Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves
- Luang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Luang Prabang - Alms giving ceremony
- Luang Prabang - Laos Buffalo Dairy social enterprise visit
- Luang Prabang - MandaLao Elephant Conservation trek
- Luang Prabang - Lunch at Manda Lao Elephant Conservation
- Vientiane - COPE visit
- Vientiane - Wat Si Saket
- Travel from Thailand's lively capital and activity-filled Chiang Mai, to the riverside tranquillity of Laos and its stunning scenery.
- Ensure your holiday gives back by supporting organisations like COPE, which helps those injured by unexploded ordinance left from the Vietnam war.
- Rock the night away on the rails on a sleeper train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, then drift down the Mekong on a slow boat.
- Discover just why Luang Prabang has UNESCO status as you uncover the French Colonial influence, beautiful temples, traditional arts and the world renown night markets.
- Indulge in a sweet and socially responsible treat at Laos Buffalo Dairy, an enterprise that produces delicious ice-cream while giving back to the community.
- Discover the mysterious beauty of the Lao jungle as you walk side by side with recently rescued elephants on stroll through their natural habitat at Mandalao. Read more about this Intrepid Foundation supported project here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/elephant-sanctuary-laos/
- Rise with the sun and watch saffron-robed monks shuffle between houses, where the faithful wait with offerings as part of an alms giving ritual.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...