Spanish Experience End Madrid
Life in Spain is a fiesta and you're always invited. Leisurely afternoons of siesta give way to the spirited rhythms of the flamenco, late-night tapas bars and buzzing plazas filled with well-dressed people ready for a night on the town and slow starts to the next day. Your 9-day trip through Spain promises a mesmerising experience from Madrid to Seville, Granada to Valencia. See Gaudí's masterpieces in Barcelona, the medieval treasures of Toledo and the sweeping Andalusian plains – Spain puts its best foot forward and you won't want to miss a thing.
- Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Família, La Rambla and views from Montjuïc
- Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city
- Guadix View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte'
- Madrid See the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain and Retiro Park on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist
- Peñíscola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Puerto Lápice Visit the inn where Don Quixote is said to have been dubbed a knight
- Seville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de España and Giralda Tower
- Toledo Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Synagogue and Cathedral; enjoy a visit to a steel workshop
- Valencia See the town hall, Cathedral, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- City orientation tours
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...
|1||Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)|
|2||Madrid sightseeing and free time|
|3||Madrid – Toledo – Puerto Lápice – Seville (2 Nights)|
|4||Seville sightseeing and free time|
|5||Seville – Granada (1 Night)|
|6||Granada – Guadix – Valencia (1 Night)|
|7||Valencia – Peñíscola – Barcelona sightseeing (2 Nights)|
|8||Barcelona free day|