River Thames: Hike, Bike & Kayak (Source to Sea)
Pick up a paddle, lace up your boots and adjust your helmet for an action-packed adventure down England’s most iconic River – the Thames. Walk, cycle and canoe your way from the Cotswolds to Windsor, marvelling at quintessential British scenery and stopping off for plenty of pub lunches along the way. With a local leader at the helm, you can leave your worries in your wake as all the little details are taken care of. Explore charming villages, medieval towns and the fascinating city of Oxford, then in the evenings, rest your head in traditional inns filled with as much history as the destinations themselves.
- South Cotswolds cycling trip
- Source of the Thames walk
- Cotswolds Water Park Lake swim
- River Thames cycling trip
- Stand-up Paddle Board trip in to Oxford
- Leader led walking tour of Oxford
- Chiltern Hills to Windsor cycling trip
- Whether you’re on two feet, two wheels or in a canoe, following England’s iconic River Thames from Kemble to Windsor will always be exciting, with surprises and beautiful scenery at every turn.
- Explore the delightful village of Bampton, where the show Downton Abbey was filmed, and visit the beautiful summer home of artist and poet William Morris in Lechlade.
- Paddle your way into Oxford and discover its incredible buildings and renowned university during a walking tour of the city, then perhaps jump on a famous punt boat for a different perspective.
- Enjoy an afternoon of cycling through the stunning landscapes of the Cotswolds, then kick your feet up at your accommodation, a charming traditional inn above a typical British pub.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...